5.24.2010

Bittersweet.

After much thought, prayer and tears I have made the decision to be a stay at home mom.

No worldly object is worth staying away from my children.

I will miss MAC. I will miss being forced to shower, do my hair and my full make-up daily.
I learned so much in just the 4 months of working for such an amazing company.
I will miss my 60% discount.
Who has two thumbs and will never be a working mother again?

This girl.

4 comments:

jenna said...

60 percent discount?!?! whhhhat? thats amazing.
stock up!

i'm so proud of you. really. home is where your heart has always been through all of this. i'm glad you found a way back.

Laura said...

No matter how hard it is financially you will be blessed my sweet sissy!! You have a most wonderful heart! I'm proud of you. I love you.

Tamara said...

Two thumbs up here. Good girl. And just think, more time to come out to the barn and play with the ponies! :)

Kelsey Ann said...

Ashleigh I had no clue you were even thinking about quitting. It is a hard decision for sure! Probably the hardest decision I have ever made in my life...seriously!!! But the rewards are so sweet. Good luck! When are you done? You never did my make up. I guess you can go to the mall with me and help me anyway.