
I DID IT.
I ran my first ( and definetly NOT my last) MARATHON!
We went to bed at 9:00. I slept until 3:44a.m.
I finally got up at 5:30.
The gun went off at 7:00. Before I started running I had to pee. I didn't get to go becuase the line was a mile long. Miles 1-16 were fabulous. I didnt have any pain, NOT ONE SIDEACHE and I felt like this was a breeze. my thoughts were: " why do people think marathons are so hard? bunch a wussies...."
ha.
Jokes on me.
Here I am at the 20 mile mark. Taking a one minute walk break.
Right about now my body started saying " What the freak are you doing to me?" " Are you serious?" " I hate you."
The story just gets better.
Stay tuned.




3 comments:
At least you made it to mile 20 to hit "the wall"... That's pretty good! Can't wait to hear more.....
congrats. thats seriously so awesome! and i know you've had lots of health problems too. what an amazing accomplishment!
craaazzzzy
Post a Comment