LoL! And always on the back of a minivan or suburban! :) I saw a cute one yesterday of kids with mickey ears! :) I think I will join the club now that I live here! Can't wait to see you guys thursday! :)
I need my little sister to send me a pic from her phone. She is in Cali and found a sticker "family" with one person and about 20 cats on the back. I laughed *so* hard.
3 comments:
LoL! And always on the back of a minivan or suburban! :) I saw a cute one yesterday of kids with mickey ears! :) I think I will join the club now that I live here! Can't wait to see you guys thursday! :)
I need my little sister to send me a pic from her phone. She is in Cali and found a sticker "family" with one person and about 20 cats on the back. I laughed *so* hard.
Post a Comment