Pirate hats.
Known to the rest of the world as pamper diapers.
I bet you didn't know they catch poop and bullets?

wow. I am officially behind.
Behind on my housework, work, play and blogging.
Spending two weeks plus a little in Utah was amazing. Fantastic. Exactly what I needed. However; coming back from a vacation is hell. A million billion loads of laundry, and everything I didn't do for two weeks here. So,,, yes I am behind.

wow. I am officially behind.
Behind on my housework, work, play and blogging.
Spending two weeks plus a little in Utah was amazing. Fantastic. Exactly what I needed. However; coming back from a vacation is hell. A million billion loads of laundry, and everything I didn't do for two weeks here. So,,, yes I am behind.
I love my kids. I look at them everyday and realize how grateful I am for them. For everything about them. For the sweet prayers, the kisses, the hugs, laughs,burps, toots,games, slip ups and those special moments that make me realize that they are straight from our father in heaven.
I am so lucky to have two healthy, happy and beautiful children. I can't { really I am though} wait to have more of them in my family. I love being a mother. I full time, stay at home, always covered in something...mommy. bliss. peace. happiness. { on the days I don't want to poke out my eyeballs.}
I've got a million things to write about. A million photos to post.
but first I need to go cuddle with my sleeping baby boy. Ohh he is just so precious when he is tired. Everything else can wait...
*sigh of happiness.*


1 comment:
oh how sweet!!
Post a Comment