8.25.2010

It went A little something like this.

Thinking of Danny Devito.
Birthday Sodas and food and the Macaroni Grill.
Pasta Romano- I heart you for all eternity.

Miley I know you are jealous of this-

The most amazing birthday cake ever.
Pecan brown sugar goodness.


I have T minus 5 seconds before the kids hop all over me.
My birthday was great. Thank you to fabulous friends for taking me shopping, to dinner and dancing in Portland.
Yes, we went dancing.
Here is to an amazing year.
1,2,3....go.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy Birthday Ash! Glad you had a great day!!!!!

Florence Family Blog said...

Well Happy Birthday! :) Can you believe you are 24? Right? That's how old you are now?

CIRACA said...

Happy late Birthday!!! that cake looks stunning. xoxoxoxo miss you.

Sarah said...

Ash I hope you got my message. Sounds like you had a fun b-day!