8.05.2010

please

I could sit at this table for hours.

Before my summer is over- I will finally have a dinner with a beautifully set table-lights- and maybe a little pink martini playing in the backround.
Ahh, the pink/gold/turquoise is just delicious.
-------------------------------------------------
On a seperate note, I have been debating what to do on a wall in my living room. I knew I wanted to do a gallery of some sort...
ding* ding* ding.
Here is the winner.
now- were to go find some good wallpaper?

3 comments:

Dane said...

sorry. Don't like it. That room is already making me feel trapped. Seems like the stripes shrink the room. Isn't our house small enough.





Whatever. It's your house. As long as I can still see the TV.

Florence Family Blog said...

Lol! I love Dane's comment! Sounds just like Ryan! Other than the TV part...
Anyway good luck with Wallpaper! I wanted to wallpaper one tiny wall in my laundry room and it was going to cost like $200! So I decided against it! I love wallpaper though and plan on doing a wall in the living room as soon as we finish the basement so I can redo the living room! So maybe it just wasn't worth the money for my laundry room, as nobody ever see's it! :)
Cute gallery though! I need some sort of layout idea for the huge wall above my stairs cause I plan on a a gallery there too. I already have a round mirror above my fireplace though. So if you come across any cute ones for a more horizontal rectangle shape let me know! :)

becca said...

I love wallpaper-but it is next to impossible to find the perfect pattern. I know exactly what I want and have searched for months with no luck. So now I'm kind of sick of wallpaper (I've even wasted money buying some only to decide it just didn't work) Oh-I did find one I like, it was hand painted and over $200 a roll. :)