

* this floor WILL be in my house somewhere*Three rooms.
Three pieces of heaven.
*reminding self...one day ashleigh, one day*
--------------------------------
On a seperate note, this weekend was great.
Friday we went boating, waterskiing and lounging on the Columbia River.
It was gorgeous and a much needed little rest from real life.
If you know me, you know that I am a kickbutt wakeboarder.
ha.right.
but...3 tries and I was up and water skiing.
& let me tell you, it's freaking akward.
Check out my awesome moves here.
....
Saturday we watched The Ducks destroy New Mexico.
72-0, yes. Ducks 72. New Mex 0.
It was just the way I wanted the season to open.
Go DUCKs.


5 comments:
Love the video! Waterskiing is harder then it looks.... Good Job Ash!
You can't see it very well, but Ashleigh didn't fall in that video. She plugged her nose and let go (in that order). Still, pretty impressive.
HOW FUN!!!! You look sooo good ASH!!!
I so want a gallery wall like that first pic! I am so bad at putting one together though...I even have the perfect spot for one! *sigh*
Also I just put pics up of our new baby on our blog.
I so want a gallery wall like that first pic! I am so bad at putting one together though...I even have the perfect spot for one! *sigh*
Also I just put pics up of our new baby on our blog.
Post a Comment