11.04.2010

*read today.*

Life.
It comes at you fast-
It is official. Dane has accepted a position with a very prestigious law firm in downtown Portland.
We are beyond thrilled and are extremely grateful to our Heavenly Father for this blessing.
With that said----
Having a husband who works 60-75 hours a week is lame! He kisses me goodbye while I am still in bed ( 6:30-7:00 a.m.) and kisses me hello while I am back in bed. ( 10:00 p.m. + )
So: I am grateful for these few things that keep me going-
Best friends who help ease my loneliness. They give me an adult to chat with and they help keep me sane.
Rafe.
For providing me with laughter all day long. For being my best little friend and such a help. In his blessing he was told that he would be " a help to his mother." boy, is that the understatement of the century. He wipes my tears when I cry, hugs me just when I need one, and is my on hand comedian.

Berk.

For being a light in my life. For making me remember how precious children are. For making me keep up with fashion and make-up. For being my little joy- and a great little playmate.

Prayer. The Gospel.Work.

For helping me get through every.single.day.

I cannot focus on myself when there are to many people to serve and work to be done. So, as Gordon B. Hinckley says, get on my feet and work!
I can and will smile, today is going to be great!
* note to self*
read on hard days!

3 comments:

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

congrats to dane!
stay strong; i know it's hard.

Sarah said...

Congrats to Dane and to you too Ash!! So proud of both of you. Oh how I love those two kiddos!

becca said...

That's great for you guys!, but does this mean you will end up moving eventually?