12.09.2010

twice.

Have I come to Utah twice in the past 3 months, and really not blogged about either one?
yup.
Wow, I am officially a slacker.
Utah was fantastic both times. It is absolutely blissful seeing everyone and letting my kids play with Taylor,Tyson,Whitney and Kobe. I miss them with my whole heart everyday.
Thanksgiving Laura was there. We planned a girls night with Sara, Kari,Laura, and Mom. We had been hearing about " THE BLIZZARD"
When we finally got the to mall, we found that 50% of the stores at University were closing.
Closing because of "THE BLIZZARD." Seriously? I had hours with my sisters alone with no kids, and everything was closing? BECAUSE OF SNOW? Call me crazy but I thought it is suppose to snow in Utah. I didn't bring any coats so I borrowed some warm gear outta Momma's closet and off we went.
I know you can barely see Laura and I through all of that crazy snow, but if you look really hard you can make us out.

Char came down the day before Thanksgiving. We had a lot of catching up to do, So we dressed up at danced out all we had to say.
As soon as I get the video up on YouTube I will post it. It is pretty gross.
Utah is always fabulous, but this time for the first time- when I flew in it didn't feel like home. It felt like I was visiting my family.
Crazy I know-it only took me 4 and a 1/2 years.

1 comment:

Laura said...

ha ha ha gotta love that blizzard that blew us over!! i still have the bruise on my booty.

you and char ROCK!! next time i want by but kicked out of bed and included