You can check out this place in Utah. I don't know if they are cheaper than $90. I can't remember that far back from when I was looking, all I know is that I decided it was too expensive for me at the time, but I think there were some that were like $50 for a roll. I think the catch was that the rolls came in a double so it really ended up being double the cost on the paper. They have the best selection though that I've found. Other places you have to search and search for the cute stuff! :) like weed through all the weird country, outdated picket fence ones!
This is Hayley Tucker... so funny I just came across your blog and that's my downstairs bathroom! I love the wall paper. I actually did get it from Walls the Colour Store. They have the coolest selection. A lot of it is expensive but you can find good deals here and there.
try cuttingedgestencils.com. it's an alternative for your wallpaper and it's super cheap. just gotta put your back into it. i hope little tyson does well this morning. praying for the little chum!
3 comments:
http://www.wallsthecolourstore.com/wallpapers.php
You can check out this place in Utah. I don't know if they are cheaper than $90. I can't remember that far back from when I was looking, all I know is that I decided it was too expensive for me at the time, but I think there were some that were like $50 for a roll. I think the catch was that the rolls came in a double so it really ended up being double the cost on the paper. They have the best selection though that I've found. Other places you have to search and search for the cute stuff! :) like weed through all the weird country, outdated picket fence ones!
This is Hayley Tucker... so funny I just came across your blog and that's my downstairs bathroom! I love the wall paper. I actually did get it from Walls the Colour Store. They have the coolest selection. A lot of it is expensive but you can find good deals here and there.
try cuttingedgestencils.com. it's an alternative for your wallpaper and it's super cheap. just gotta put your back into it. i hope little tyson does well this morning. praying for the little chum!
Post a Comment