1.06.2011

Old.

Okay, So I am a little behind.
Nov. 20th My one and only turned 30.
30.
That is half a 60.
So, to mark this monumental day- I had to do something a little different.

I kidnapped him, blindfolded him( with his own goods) and made him change in the car. I provided a insanely fashionable outfit for him to put on.
{ a polyester cheetah print button up that had a border of yin yang's around the bottom-paired with a nice pair of stretch waist band cargo pants. I know, I couldn't keep my hands off of him.}
Our best friends were all there to surprise Dane.


We spent hours racing cars, winning awesome tickets, and ski ball until our fingers fell off.
But...let me tell you.
The electric jump rope ( also found at Chucky Cheese) and the "Space Coaster" were the biggest hits.
Wanna have taco's? Jump some electric rope.
Wanna laugh so hard no sound comes out? Ride the space coaster. Just make sure there isn't a puddle in your seat from the person before you.

Happy 30th to my old man.
I love you.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Dane youre such a good sport. i love you guys - youre awesome