2.04.2011

Come in.





I have a deep love affair with entry ways in homes.
I know exactly what I want mine to look like when we build.
I say when, because build-we will.

Ashleigh's Future entry:
Arched doorways, dark ( almost black) floors,vibrant pops of color with vintage glam.

2 comments:

Florence Family Blog said...

Love these. I need to build as well. I must, because I just have far too many opinions on floor plans. One being an entryway, and I definitely want a mud room off of the garage! I have to have a play room, and a formal front room with a fireplace (instead of one in my family room and no room for a TV) :) Also I LOVE white woodwork, so I have to have a LOT of that in the house I build! At least as much as I have now, but hopefully much more! :P And I love the black & white with pops of color!

Dane said...

Don't worry, love. By the time we build, there will be different styles, and houses will be made out of cool new materials that were used for building a city on the moon (because the city in the moon will have already been built when a build a house). Also on the plus side, your grandchildren will be able to help you pick out some of the designs; that should be fun.