2.23.2011

don't judge me.

The other night I was pretty much out of all groceries.
I couldn't even begin to think about taking my whining children to the grocery store at 5:30 so I made what I could find.
Mac & Cheese with pea's. They started out separate, but when I was dishing up my fancy dinner I thought: "hey, why not just use a bowl and put them together?"
My kids followed.
Don't think I'm crazy, it is actually really good.
My kids now ask for pea's in the Mac & Cheese.

Weird, I know.
Smart? yes, I am a genius.

4 comments:

Paigeepee. said...

haha we always do that!! i love it :D
we also add tunafish and corn with the peas. IT IS SO GOOD.

rebecca said...

growing up we had it with peas and tuna, too! again... sounds weirdo but is actually pretty good.

and yes, you are a genius :)

lindsay ross said...

rob puts pickles in his grilled cheese, and now Ollie loves it... ha disgustingly delicious I guess

Laura said...

I was getting on here to say I used to add tuna when the kids were small to give them some protein. I thought I was going to be all original. Lol. !!
( I got the idea from our awesome mother, of course)