Pretty sure you need to call me! My number is 503-383-4276. You're not picking up your cell, and I'm not sure if it's still lost? AND I don't have your phone number. I must see you ASAP.
I would finish your hip hip with a HOORAY! We are so super excited, you don't even know! :) Hopefully we will get to hang out a lot...I know you are from here though so you probably have a ton of people to hang out with...but for Dane's sake! :) lol...
What?! That is awesome? What is bringing you back here? I thought you'd mention you'd be gone for good. I am such a Utah fan,weird since I've never given any other state a chance. I'm excited for you.
9 comments:
What??? Whats going on?
pumped, raising the roof, ecstatic, elated, and so forth.
i would say woot woot!
What the HELL???
Pretty sure you need to call me! My number is 503-383-4276. You're not picking up your cell, and I'm not sure if it's still lost? AND I don't have your phone number. I must see you ASAP.
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
So exciting! It was so fun talking to you the other day and getting caught up a little bit!!
I would finish your hip hip with a HOORAY! We are so super excited, you don't even know! :) Hopefully we will get to hang out a lot...I know you are from here though so you probably have a ton of people to hang out with...but for Dane's sake! :) lol...
What?! That is awesome? What is bringing you back here? I thought you'd mention you'd be gone for good. I am such a Utah fan,weird since I've never given any other state a chance. I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment