5.14.2011

Two Blessings

Two of the biggest blessings that I have ever received.
They bring joy,laughter,patience and love into my home.
Thank you for being mine.

{shot thursday evening. Rafe 5 years 3 months, Berkley 2 years 5 months}


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big they are!! So cute.

Cindy said...

Could they be more adorable? I don't think so.

Laura said...

oh my goodness these are so cute. i want to smoosh them and kiss them

Lindsey S. said...

Every time I look at them I can't believe how much they look like you. So adorable!

Did you guys decide to build? We are trying to figure out what to do still.

Florence Family Blog said...

Please print the one of Berkley licking Rafe's cheek! I can't handle it! Cute pics! Also I love the fence Rafe is by. I didn't even see that when we were there!

Bizzle said...

Baha! She's licking his face.