It's funny you say that, cause I totally agree. We have beautiful white cabinets...only I didn't realize that white cabinets attract dirty little hands, and boy do I have to clean them a lot...almost obsessively! It *is* beautiful though!
we plan on having an all white bedroom like that second picture!! go figure by the time we bought our stuff & finished our photo wall we are in a place that has painted walls...
2 comments:
It's funny you say that, cause I totally agree. We have beautiful white cabinets...only I didn't realize that white cabinets attract dirty little hands, and boy do I have to clean them a lot...almost obsessively! It *is* beautiful though!
we plan on having an all white bedroom like that second picture!! go figure by the time we bought our stuff & finished our photo wall we are in a place that has painted walls...
Post a Comment