LOL! This is awesome! I love it so much! Also she looks so much like your old baby pic in this picture...the one you posted awhile back about how Rafe looked like you.
hahahahahaha! There's a reason we're all in love with Berk.
That girl just makes me laugh. I enjoyed all the pictures of the 4th too. You are all missed so much, but it's reassuring to see you're doing great.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL! This is awesome! I love it so much! Also she looks so much like your old baby pic in this picture...the one you posted awhile back about how Rafe looked like you.
hahahahahaha! There's a reason we're all in love with Berk.
That girl just makes me laugh. I enjoyed all the pictures of the 4th too. You are all missed so much, but it's reassuring to see you're doing great.
Post a Comment