10.05.2007

BEUNOS DIAS! ( for 8 more minutes)

Hola! Me llamo Ashleigh Hansen. Soy de provo, utah. Tomo espanol y senoritas estudiantes este semestre!

I am an official student again! I am enrolled in the pre-nursing program. Whoo, it feels so good. I am taking spanish and womens studies. It has been so great so far.

My womens studies class text is:
"Women's voices and feminist visions" Let me tell you, this class is not for the faint of heart. I am going to have to pray alot to get through this class. That is for sure. Right now, we are learning about women of color feminism. ( and this is not even the worst) Abortion, Lesbian rights and one parent homes have been just a few of the discussions. Really great. Dane is thrilled I am taking this class. ( not)

2 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

Good for you girl!! And of course...everyone needs to know about Lesbian rights!! :)

Kayla R. said...

i am glad you ae going back to school..i tried and it was a little too crazy for me ha:) i am proud of you!!