
Today I am just so overwhelmed with love. I always love my sweet "poppa" ( what I call dane), but the past couple days I have just been filled with such gratitude for him. He gets up early, ( works out) showers, gets ready for school, goes to school from 8:00-5:00. Comes homes eats dinner and then goes back until 8 or 9. Then does more reading when I go to bed. Then he gets up and does it all over again.
During all of this he plays with Rafe, does the dishes,fulfills his calling in the elders presidency, makes time for scripture study, slow dances with me, makes me laugh ( everyday without fail) and tells me he loves me. ahhh. I am just so in love.
Isn't marriage the most incredible thing you could ask for? Being with your love, your best friend, and the children that you made together all the time. I am so greatful for him.
"I could just scream in from a mountain, But I don't have a mountain. I have a news room and a camera."
Oh, and he has the sexiest hands in the whole world-
4 comments:
This is where the "poppa" inserts a cheesy comment in reply: I'm sure everyone who reads this knew that Ashleigh would someday make a happy, fun, good wife someday. But I'd also guess that nobody predicted that Ashleigh Palmer would be more mature and responsible than her 2(7) year old husband. She's the glue in our family; nothing works unless she helps it work. If it weren't for her, Rafe and I would watch TV all day long and live on a steady diet of Squirt and processed cheese. Instead, she's the one that Rafe clings to during every waking minute because she's the one showering him with love and attention. She's the reason that all the hard things in life don't seem so bad--she makes trials easier and good times better. She's my best friend and she's the best thing in my life (at least now tht Greg Oden is out for the season). I love you Ashleigh.
WOW, I love you two and I miss you guys so much* i love reading your blog have a good day bash:)
you two make me cry! but for a good reason. it is so wonderful to see my sweet baby sister and brother (n law) so happy. you two have it down. keep it up. i love you both. lar
Ash: This seriously made me tear up!! You two are so cute and I am so glad that the both of you are so happy! You deserve that Ash!! I love you tons and can't wait until you come play!!
Post a Comment