12.06.2007

Better Together.


I am Very Proud to announce:
Dane has taken his last test for the semester- I am actually going to have a husband again!
What if I forgot how to be a wife? What do I do again?
Some of the activites for this month:
1. Sitting. Alot of sitting. Together.
2. Talking. Alot of just sitting and talking. Together.
3. Playing with Rafe. Together.
4. Holiday Shopping. Together.
5.Blazer Game.Together.
6.Nutcracker.Together. Yes Together.
7. Skiing. Hopefully Together.
8. CHRISTMAS IN UTAH! Together!
( No Dane and I are not getting a divorce. We are VERY happily Married. I swear every time I come to utah, the rumor starts up again that our marriage is on the rocks because he is never with me. Hillarious.)
6. Our 3 Year anniversary trip. Together.
Basically anything and everything. Together.
It is amazing to admit, but I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. Dane will be a working attorney in a VERY short time. Way to go Dawg.

3 comments:

Kayla R. said...

i love you! that is so cute!

Heather Palmer said...

I'm so jealous he's done already! We have another week. Yuck. Then just another nine months...but it feels so far away! Anyway...we need to get together with you guys after Christmas...

Lindsay Ross said...

horray! or is it hurray? either one i am jumping up and clicking my heels together for you