12.14.2007

long time. No chat.

Yes I know it has been a year and a day since I have last posted. Having a husband again is great. I am actually busy now. Go figure.
On the 12th Dane and I went to the Blazer game up in Portland. It was a blast. They scored over one hundred points so the whole arena got FREE chalupas from one of my personal favs, The Bell.
yum.
We also had our christmas card pictures taken this week. My friend Heather did the photography. AMAZING JOB HEATHER!
Last night ( thurs) we had a birthday party for our friend Julia. We had a fabulous dinner (megs) and watched pride and prejudice. Ahhh. the movie of a life time. Love story of a lifetime. It takes my breath away every time. Then Kel and I stayed up and watched Harry Potter- until 2 a.m. Good flick.

I guess the next time I will be posting will be after Utah. U_T_A_H-

My schedule is a little something like this:

Sat: Skiing at Sundance

Sun: church, caroling, nativity

Mon: Sundance Breakfast, Program, Christmas Eve.

Tues: CHRISTMAS MORNING!

Christmas with the palmers: it's bound to be wild.

2 comments:

Emily Frame said...

beef on the dashboard.

Julia said...

Thanks for last night. It was a blast. we definately need to do that more often! If it were up to Brett I'd never see a chick flick ever again. Have fun in UT!!