12.15.2007

Kiss the Cook.

So today I spent the entire afternoon baking goodies for friends, neighbors and family.
Here is a list of the sugary treats that will grace those I care about most ( in Oregon):

White Chocolate dipped prezels rolled in crushed peppermint

Oatmeal chocolate cookies ( 4 dozen)

Heath Fudge ( 2 batches! fudge is not easy to make either!)

Rice Crispie treats with red and green candies ( 2 dozen)

Peppermint bark (40 peices)
I had just enough of everything to go around to all 15 of my tins. To bad, I was to eat some right now. Here is how they turned out:

6 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

fantastic... you can drop mine off when you get into town... haha no but seriously i want one. ok no seriously you dont have to make me one. but seriously.

Evie Wonder said...

My favorite was the peppermint bark! You're amazing, Ash! I hope you have a great time in Utah!

Brooke said...

You go girl! I made cookies from a cake mix!

Julia said...

Delish!!! Thanks for the treats!!!

Emily Frame said...

are you in p-town? you better holler at your girl.

Kayla R. said...

yummy!!! lets double before you leave:) i love you