12.29.2007

Tres Anos.

Top 10 best things about being married:

10. Someone who loves a #5 at jack-n-the-box as much as I do.
9. I have someone to laugh with, and by laugh I mean laugh so hard I think I am gonna die.
8. I have someone to wrestle with. (WWE style)
7. A live in Masseuse. ( who by the way is freaking amazing)
6. Never ending laundry. ( like I love to do laundry. PSSH)
5. Game Nights, Goodwill Shopping Sprees and late night Longboarding runs.
4. I never have to sleep along again. ( yes we have a king and I take up 98% of it. (Lindsay))
3. Romance and love. The victoria secret kind of love.
2. Offspring. The most amazing gift in this world.
1. I am sealed to my Best Friend for the rest of Eternity.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

love the slide show... get rid of that picture noW! im embarassed

Kayla R. said...

you are so cute!