mmmm. Pizza factory. Dough Breadsticks.Rob acting down syndrome. Hairspray. Gunther shots. All of this all equals a good night. Kim and Em I missed you guys. Weird coming unto provo and not seeing you guys. When are we going to do a trip together?

Dane and I at Chefs Table on our 3 year anniversary. We sat in the room where our deserts were set up. I had the same filet with mango chutney that they served at our wedding dinner. ( to bad I didnt get to eat any of it on Dec. 28.04. I was thinking the whole time.... I am going to be in front of someone( clothing optional) very soon....)to say the least I didnt get enough of the amazing food that night.
3 years later and still the same candle display I had at my wedding. Perty ain't it?
4 comments:
i was truly bummed also.
Um I am sad that I didn't get to see you!! How come Linds is the only one lucky enough?? I miss you babe and hope all is going well!
Dana I miss you too! Next time I come can we PLEASE all get together?
You still never called me back. grr.
could i look any more like a ghost
Post a Comment