1.02.2008

A plethera of Posts.

Sorry for the mass postings. I had about a billion pictures so I had to do it this way. They are all of Utah. Oh and did I mention for those that know her, Charlene is prego's.

6 comments:

Allie said...

Ash! i miss you so much already! tell dane and rafe i say hi! i love youu :)
love, al

ps-put up those pictures of me and you at thanksgiving point!

Emily Frame said...

time out. little charlie is pregnant? i thought she was like 13?

pathetically i still reccomend the iphone. internet is 40$ a month though. at&t charged us two months in advance which is why it was so high, but still! that's my car payment!

Emily Frame said...

yes, indeed we are. that is super sad. question of the day:
why do undeserving people continue to get pregnant when people who really deserve them struggle?

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

WHAT! Charlene is pregnant! Oh geez. I missed you. I felt so frustrated while I was gone and I knew you were home. I hated it actually.

Kayla R. said...

charlie? wow how exciting

becca said...

cute pictures! by the way, I still need the diet from you. I don't know if you have sent it yet, but I didn't get it. My email is rebeccaweidner@hotmail.com. Thanks!