1.04.2008

Just 4 u.


Dedicated to my loves.
You know who you are and what this means.
I love you both.

5 comments:

Kayla R. said...

so dang cute i love it! ok so wow I love love all the pic you look darling in all of them:) I am so sad we didnt get together this holiday and you are probably gone :(. you look like you had a blast, gotta love family time all together! well i love ya to pieces!! talk to you soon

Kayla R. said...

wait chalie is prego?!?! congrats i love her she is a doll:)

Kayla R. said...

oh ok i just read ems blog...i am sorry about charlene:( life is filled with so many struggle/trials wich make us stronger so I hope everything will be ok!
do you love how I have posted like a thousand posts on yours woo hoo yeah me:)

Kayla R. said...

oh ok i just read ems blog...i am sorry about charlene:( life is filled with so many struggle/trials wich make us stronger so I hope everything will be ok!
do you love how I have posted like a thousand posts on yours woo hoo yeah me:)

Nicole said...

I love that face it is very cute! I hope you are doing good! Add me to your blog! I love and miss you!