Hello my fellow oregonian. Is it sunny where you are b/c here it is like spring. Is this really spring or some kind of prank and it's going to rain well into june? We're probably going to visit Salem soon (we're trying to get familiar with our new state)...I'll let you know when we do. Carly
cute piC! i know I was sad that you didnt end up coming! It was alot of fun, we competed against some from florida and New Jersey but Springville came they got 4th. You definatley missed out ha ha. I miss you too:) When is your next trip to the great UTAH!?!?
Ok so I was wondering about the music and was like "what the Damien Rice?" but I still like it:) And of course after I leave its clear enough to see them, but the weather was extremely beautiful while I was there so I guess I can't complain! Miss ya!
Hey Ashley, I don't know if you know me? I was in your ward but I am a few years older than you so I didn't really get to know you that well. My parents live by your parents Art and Cindy Wing. Well anyway, I came across your blog and thought I would say hi. . I hate when people don't say hello. Your family is sooooo cute!! Your little boy is darling. Anyway, its nice to get to know you a little better. Mallory (Wing) McKell
12 comments:
Oh my. Just realized this is a wedding photography.
No pun intended. I swear.
yeah right. that's immediately what i thought when i saw the picture. the day of the week was the last thing on my mind.
Nice picture!You had such a beautiful wedding I remember it like it was yesterday!You looked so BEAUTIFUL!!! I look so goofy!
Yes. The original hump day.
i just saw alan spears at uvsc. thought you should know. weird that i found him attractive.
ha. Alan.
Spoons.
Hello my fellow oregonian. Is it sunny where you are b/c here it is like spring. Is this really spring or some kind of prank and it's going to rain well into june? We're probably going to visit Salem soon (we're trying to get
familiar with our new state)...I'll let you know when we do.
Carly
cute piC! i know I was sad that you didnt end up coming! It was alot of fun, we competed against some from florida and New Jersey but Springville came they got 4th. You definatley missed out ha ha. I miss you too:) When is your next trip to the great UTAH!?!?
Ok so I was wondering about the music and was like "what the Damien Rice?" but I still like it:) And of course after I leave its clear enough to see them, but the weather was extremely beautiful while I was there so I guess I can't complain! Miss ya!
Hey Ashley,
I don't know if you know me? I was in your ward but I am a few years older than you so I didn't really get to know you that well. My parents live by your parents Art and Cindy Wing. Well anyway, I came across your blog and thought I would say hi. . I hate when people don't say hello. Your family is sooooo cute!! Your little boy is darling. Anyway, its nice to get to know you a little better.
Mallory (Wing) McKell
Of course you can add me, if its ok I add you!! Hope we can get to know each other a little bit better!
Obviously, we didn't make it to your wedding, but how you've grown up. You're such a beautiful and very young looking bride!
Post a Comment