Today I need this song.
I needed it in High School when something was going terribly wrong.
I used to drive up Provo canyon with this song blarring. I would sob, bang the wheel and then sob some more.
I would get a sucker at sundance and then turn around and repeat on the way home. For some reason it made me feel better, if just for that 30 minutes.
I don't have the same problems I did then, but this song just is the answer to my day today.
Once again it comes through for me.
http://www.playlist.com/results.php?site=http%3A%2F%2Fcody.sys9five.com%2F&links=4869d36ab0d48ce342bd7dd0db78a61e9b16158b8cf79957f063cc3dd5d8ec554579164989ffa2ac55497121ad803f84e7ad121f224cfe75705df02f1c15b096333c341254&originallink=http%3A%2F%2Fcody.sys9five.com%2Fmusic%2FBoxcar%2520Racer%2520-%2520I%2520feel%2520so.mp3&addedby=null
5 comments:
i'm confused by your comment. am i totally dumb or what?
no wait! before you judge me i do get it. for some reason i thought you were talking about crocs the shoes but then i read it again and saw "mad croc!" i gotta get my fingers on that gum. maybe then i can ride on the top of an xterra in pajamas and be insanely crazy for one more day.
nostalgia!
Oh my really? How did you find out? we should have stayed!!!
Hey I just ran into your blog. Great ideas. I am just getting into running so it helps to have some inspiration out there. Way to go! Anyway cute blog.
ha ha I like this song too! one of those days huh...i am sorry:(
Post a Comment