3.28.2008

Tag. ehh. tag.

Just for you Becca. This proves that I love you-

ABOUT ME*
What was I doing 10 Years Ago?
Hmmm, crushing on Cam Cameron... OH NO.,
Getting sent to Mrs. Kirbys office ( not much changed ehh?)
Thinking that I was really cute, when all reality, oh man was I NOT.

*5 Things On My To Do list?
1.Ikea Run. ( Although you cannot just make a "run" to Ikea.)
2.Eyebrow Appointment. ( Becca we need to go together)
3.Finish reading "Withering Heights"
4.Clean Rafes room. Something I dread. I mean really really dread.
5.Go to school to get my books for this semester. Organic chemistry, medical terminology, health and personal excersize, speech and writing.


*3 Bad Habits?-
1. Procrastinating school work-
2.Sticking my hand under Danes pillow at night. His biggest pet peve.
3.Blogging. It is so freaking addictive. Gay.

*Places I have Lived?
1. Provo.... UTAH! ( just for you shell)
2. Rexburg... I-Da...ho!
3. Oregon

*3 Things Most People Don't Know About Me
1. I paint my house way to much. I guess if you are Megan, Becca, or Camille then you know.. but since most of you live 1,000 miles away.... It has been 1,2,3,4 5 different colors. ( and that is just the living room.)
2. I really love to cook. I actually am getting really good at it.
3. I am currently going to school to become a paramedic. I was doing nursing but switched. I use to watch surgery when I was little, and while I ate. In the words of Jan Palmer- " that is not normal."

5 comments:

becca said...

I'm so sad I wasn't able to go with you guys tonight! (I mean I had fun with my friends...but Ikea...what can I say?!) Anyway, I'm definitely up for it another time! We can talk Thursday, but if something comes up sooner feel free to call--like always:)

Laura said...

oh ash - this one mad me laugh. isn't mom just the cutest thing ever

Shellie said...

Where are you from....? Ha ha ha! I love it!! Good times!

rebecca said...

you didn't happen to be in mrs. kirbys office for pe uniform violation did you? haha

i was in medic school, too! back in the day... i will have to mooch good stories off of you!

hope all is well!

Lindsey S. said...

haha I put my hand under James pillow too and he can't stand it! I like to stretch out.