4.01.2008

I am sharing now.

I have been debating posting this for awhile now.
I am a little selfish when it comes to sharing music. Why you ask? I dont know.

If you haven't already... You need to pick up a copy of Lex Lands cd
"orange days on lemon street"
It is simply divine for the ears.
Also Emily I agree Yaels cd is fabulous.

5 comments:

Emily Frame said...

we were talking about "the old days" and i had an epiphany. how big of a piece of work was our grade? i don't think i could be paid to go to the 5 year reunion. i say we disband and go to nyc for the fiver.

in?

Kayla R. said...

mmmmmmmmm....nice! So I just got done with cheer tryouts:) yipeee, how is cheer for you my dear

Abraham and Sara said...

Hi Ashleigh, This is Sara...I am Abraham Hanson's wife (we met once). I stole your graduation-count-down idea on the bottom of your page. Very cute!

Emily Frame said...

we can do it. and we will.

Amy said...

Hey, Ashleigh, I feel the same way, I'm selfish with my new music, I don't want to share. And I hate when it gets TOO popular.