Macaroni Grill was a night for da books. It was awesome to see everyone.

Rubios has amazing fish tacos, but they wouldnt have been as good without my chums:


NIcE. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.
We ( mom, sara, anne and I- with all 3 of the kids) went to the BYU Bean Museum.
Yes, it is still open. I was shocked as well.




My Dad celebrated his 15 anniversary of MetalMart. Way to go dad!
On a very serious note: Something has happened to the good people in this world. Someone please explain this:

Just when I was thinking Utah was getting better.The bad news is that I saw one here in Oregon yesterday. Its an epidemic we need to stop.
11 comments:
i am so glad that picture is up. now we know what i'd look like stoned i guess.
Ash I am so sad I didn't get to see you!! These past few weeks have been nuts with finals coming up. I'm sorry! But it looks like you had a blast! Miss you!!
The window stickers seriously need to go! I saw a car with colored ones, one time! I tried to take a picture but I couldn't. :(
I am surprised you only got two pictures of those stickers... notice the trend of which car they always appear on? I swear minivans are the downfall of america. (sorry Jan please dont be offended haha)
I miss you already!
oh I got more, just couldnt post them all....
Just found your blog and it looks like you had fun visiting Utah... Isn't it fun to go back?! You all are so cute!
My aunt had one of those stickers made for us for Christmas of flip flops and I'm pretending I lost it. I think it would look a little rediculous on our honda but maybe when we get a van we'll join the club :)
am i obsessed with blogging if i leave two comments on one post? oh well
my favorite part of the rubios pictures is that the first worker we asked to take the picture said "no find someone else" and walked away.
I love how everyone in the photo is normal...and then you are doing something very "Ultimate Punch" looking. Hah! You crack me up.
And seriously...what is with the stickers? I see them ALL OVER in Oregon.
Ultimate punch. I love it.
Post a Comment