5.05.2008

Yaking. ( like talking yaking not barf yaking.)

Just thought I would post some random ramblings.
* Yesterday I made my fabulous lasagna ( yes, from scratch). MMm good.
I also Taught a lesson on Choice and Accountibility/temple endowment to 18 amazing young women. They floor me everytime I teach them. They know so much and are so incredibly in-tune.
Also, Dane and I played a little Settlers of Catan. Yes, we do play massive amounts of board games. I am not even shy about admitting it.
*Today I woke up and ran 3 miles in just about the fastest time I have ever done it. When I was done, Dane told me I looked like I was killing myself= Blood red face ( 1 palmer trait I hate) and massive amounts of sweat. I also attended Yoga this morning. Hands down the best yoga class I've been too. It is taught by ( at least) a 60 year old woman who wears a one peice unitard, and probably shouldn't; however she is more flexible than me. Ahhhh Oregon.

I needed to post, that is what I posted. The End.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I feel great when I can actually fit in running one mile...... and here you are running THREE MILES, and doing a yoga class! Way to go you!!! I am very impressed.

Lindsay Ross said...

love one piece unitards. maybe she could loan you one so you fit in.

Emily Frame said...

was i at that food fight? i don't recall?

1. I will for sure call you when I figure out what the H is wrong with me. I go in this Friday.
2. How could you not LOVE baby mama, I was dying.
3. I get red-faced too, which is why I don't work out hard. I get embarrassed.
4. My Grandma did the master cleanse for 40 days and she said she's never felt better!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

why would you be shy to admit you play board games?

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

I am not shy about admitting it! I love them. Maybe someone might be shy because 6 year olds play them?