5.28.2008

4 of us.

Thought I should finally let you all know:
Finally after 1 year and 5 months of "trying"
Round two here I come.

14 comments:

rebecca said...

ash! congrats sweetheart! i am so happy for you guys!

jenna said...

congrats!!! how far are you?! what took so long?!?! :)

Lindsey S. said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. You feeling ok? How far a long?

Kayla R. said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! i am so excited for you:) CONGRATS

Holly and Daric said...

Congratulations Ash that's so exciting! And we are moving to Glendale for Daric's medical school.

Emily Frame said...

i am back, i will have something juicy up for you by tomorrow morning! miss you, and still so extremely pumped about the fetus.

The Howards said...

Love you! Congrats. How far along are you?
Love ya

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

congrats! So what do you want- boy or girl?

Kelsey Ann said...

Congratulations once again Ashleigh (I suppose my brother had something to do with it. But I give you most the credit!).
My mom said our trip to Florida has been postponed but it is worth it to have another addition to your little family. It will be fun when we do go seeing as how Lucy will be older by then and maybe realize that Disney World is actually a fun place to be.
I hope you are continuing to feel good.

Abraham and Sara said...

Yay...we're excited for you guys!

Lindsay Ross said...

I have had a little gift for your new baby in my car for 2 weeks. I promise I will send it on saturday. Promise.

Heather Palmer said...

YAHOOOOO! A HUUUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you! How far along are you?? Sad we won't be here when little squirt is born!! :(

Rachel and Todd said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! And, yes, you definitely can add me to your list. Your blog is great.