5.30.2008

Now that it is outta the bag:

Okay, the cat is out of the bag.
Yes. I am pregnant.
Yes, I am due this winter. ( I find the exact date on June 9th. Looking like Dec.)
Yes, I am PUMPED.
Is it just me or does it seem like everyone and their dog is pregnant right now?
It must have been a L___O____N____G winter.
Oh well, I am so happy to join the pregnant THS womens club.
I cannot wait to have a new little baby added to our family.
__________________________________________________
Side note: I have been so nauseated these past few days, I haven't been able to keep down a cracker or a sip of ginger ale. I have been in the hospital 2 times in the past 4 days. I keep reminding myself it is worth it. Even when my nausea medicine costs $18.00 for 1 pill.
Dear Baby, you better be really really cute.
love,
mom
Do I smell a girl??
I was NOT this sick with Rafer....

14 comments:

The Howards said...

i want in on the prego blog even though im not prego. burrchick3@hotmail.com

Lindsay said...

lindsayburr@comcast.net.... congrats! I am excited about this prego blog. I need so much advice etc. So good idea friend. I am sorry you are so nauseated. :(

dane said...

"Do I smell a girl?"

It wouldn't surprise me--you smell everything else. And I mean e-ver-ee-thin-G.

Nakita Ellis said...

Very good idea!!! My email address is nakitae@gmail.com

SWEET!!

Heather Palmer said...

I'm excited for you. Sorry you aren't felling well! :( Definately worth it though...and my friend swears that Pink = puke. That is how it is with her girls. I couldn't tell ya though...both felt the same; low-level nautious for me.

Lindsey S. said...

Fun idea! My email is lindseyhswan@gmail.com I'm sorry you have been so sick!

Amy said...

Glad I found your blog! Congrats, and sorry about being sick. Good luck!

Kelsey Ann said...

About the expensive pills...if you have a costco in your area, check out their pharmacy! You don't even have to have a membership to use it. Most pills are WAY WAY WAY less expensive there...even the name brand ones. I don't know if that particular one is, but I think it is certaintly worth a shot to save a bunch of money.

Kayla R. said...

ha hA you are so funny!! i am so sorry you were in the hospital:( i hope it is a GIRL!!!!

Lindsay Ross said...

rosslindsayk@gmail.com

I think its another boy. but I hope its a girl because then youre set with one of each

daveandbri said...

Of course it's worth it. . .in the end. Hope you're able to hang in there for the first while though. We'll have kids pretty close together! Mine is a girl and hope yours is too!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! Keep us updated on your due date! Wahoo!!!

J&B Barrett said...

I just Laughed my head off at your little note to baby.. Congrats! SHE will be totally worth it!

Cason and Marie said...

congratulations!! You have a darling little boy! Love, Marie (burr) Green

Ps. mandcgreen.blogspot.com