6.03.2008

Count THEM one by one...



So, amid the conflict

Whether great or small

Do not be discouraged

God is over all

Count your many blessings

Angels will attend

Help and comfort give you

To your journey's end
Count your blessings

Name them one by one

Count your blessings

See what God has done

Count your blessings

Name them one by one
Count your many blessings

See what God has done

8 comments:

Kayla R. said...

such cute pictures:)

Suzy said...

Too Cute!

Nicole said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! I love them all! You have a beautiful family! And you look so cute and good!!!

Kayla R. said...

hey pooky...you never answered my question!?!? are you going to natioanls!?!? How is cheer?

Evie Wonder said...

Cutest family ever! Everytime I see you three together, I get baby hungry! Amazing blessings families are, huh?!

Julia said...

Those are great pictures

Sarah said...

how are you feeling?

The Red Crew said...

I'm sure i'm the last person to hear the news...but congrats on being prego!! I'm so happy for you guys especially after trying for so long. These pics are so darling of your fam. Too bad i've never met your husband and you only live like 35 minutes away...enough is enough let us oregonians get together finally!