Wow, so what can I say? My posts have slacked big time lately I know. Being in your 1st trimester really does wonders. Update: I have been feeling okay lately. I finally got my zofran and it has done wonders. I have only thrown up maybe 5 times the past week---I am finally making some progress. Although now, the zofran seems to be loosing its power. Sunday( which I spent most of the day leaning over the toliet) and today have been horrible. I can barely do anything. This morning I got to sell my books back ( yeah to the end of a VERY long semester) and go grocery shopping. By the time I got home I was literally shaking from the lack of energy. A lot of sleep helps... I am just so greatful to have the husband I do that is willing to make dinner, and play with Rafe until bed. Superman should be your name.
Saturday we finally got to go up to the temple. It is always such a relief to get to go sit in heavenly fathers house. I saw a couple people from my ward, and got to go up with some of our best friends. After we got home, Rafe finally learned how to work his bike! He loves it and is constantly asking for his bike. See below.

Hopefully the morning sickness will come to a hault in the near future. I am almost 3 months now so it should be slowing down. ( I can only hope, pray, cross my fingers, rub my lucky rabbits foot...etc). What we mothers go through to raise children that do this:

sighh....
In good news: I got excepted to do the EMT course this summer. I wasn't going to be able to do it this fall because I would be to pregnant, and deliver in the middle of the course. They let me in with all the firefighters for the summer program! YEAH! In the words of a 12 year old instant messanger freak: TTYL.
8 comments:
Ashleigh your a natural on the bike! Rafe must be so proud of his pro mommy.
SOOOOOO cute pics...you are super MOM!!! i love you
I am glad that you are starting to feel a little better or just see light at the end of the tunnel. Call me soon. I love you tons!! You are a great mommy. You can do this!!
gotta love the picture of you on the big wheel. I hope you feel better soon sweetie. Sure do love you!!
I am glad things are a little better! So cute of Rafe and what do you mean we are no longer friends I am so confused?
Thanks laur-
hey when are you going to get your blog up?
two kids- well it was hard at first because Mason was really jealous. But it's getting easier and we are getting into a good routine. My problem is I try to do so much- I'm always doing extra projects, and then I get stressed cause my house is a wreck. But Rafe is a little older then Mason, so he will probably understand a lot more by the time you have your second. My biggest regret was that I let Mason run around too much when we went places, so now he still wants to run around, but I can't chase him. Sorry about the long comment, but I guess I had a lot to say. I do love having another baby- I think I appreciate it more, because I know she will be big before I know it.
hey love! yes i do have my EMTB! are you getting yours? i ended up changing my major so i didnt do anything with it. some states will let you work in a rig with it, and some wont. thats an option as well as working in the er. if you just want experience and not money, you can volunteer to ride with a city, or volunteer with an er. a huge factor in what you can do depends on if the hospitals or cities in oregon run the ambulance service. sorry i dont have more info and sorry its a novel! hope all is well!
Post a Comment