6.11.2008

Hurricane Rafe



I thought Rafe was going to sleep, little did I know what he was really doing.
Bending his hoop, destroying his nightstand, taking his lamp off the wall, hiding his diapers, throwing his beads from one of the room to the other. Geez,he could be a secret agent with howquite he is.
Breathe in, Breathe out...Breathe in, Breathe out.
I can't help but laugh.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

He makes me laugh! total little boy.

Heather Palmer said...

Don't you LOOOVE the mess? I have bad news...it doesn't get any better as they grow up. :) At least not so far...

Cori said...

Cute blog! I can't believe everyone has children! Rafe looks adorable and I am so happy for you that you are pregnant again!

Emily Frame said...

that's what my house looks like all the time. yet, i have no children?

Suzy said...

Just think if the new baby is a boy he can have a partner in crime:)

Kayla R. said...

ha ha ha!!! That is so funny...i mean i am sorry you had to clean it all up:)i love you

Florence Family Blog said...

Yes! This is the best thing I've seen all day! It made my numb face from getting my wisdom teeth pulled, go up in a weird, crooked smile that probably looked wack! Anyway this is hillarious. Kids are crazy! :)

Lindsey S. said...

The joys of being a mother!