I debated putting some radom pics but didnt want to waste the time. I hate posts with no pics.
I have a few things to celebrate this week:
1- I am now officially past the half way point of this pregnancy. Crazy how fast it has gone by but I couldn't be happier. I found out I will be going with another C-section for sure ( holy freak shoot me now. Doc told me today that my pelvis is to small to have a baby past through it.) but the good news is: I get to see her a week and a half earlier than if I was regular. Looks like around the 3rd?
2- We are FINALLY moving. Saturday is D day. After 3 weeks of being boxed up and waiting for the townhouse to be finished, Saturday is it.
3- Only a week and a half until college football begins. I already have a hard time sleeping just thinking about opening day. I can't wait. I listen to ESPN talk radio every morning when I drive to school and get... literally... giddy.
4- My birfday is tomorrow. Hey-Ho. Hey-ho. Everyone likes a birfday.
5- School is out for 1 month next wednesday and I finally get to start riding rig.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!! And congrats on the pregnancy- I didn't know you were pregnant since we were gone for so very long. VERY exciting. Where are you guys moving to?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love your posts :) I'm so happy for you, things sound like they are going so well! ♥ you.
Happy Birthday Baby Sista. Sure do love ya. Hope you have a wooonderful day. You're Awesome.
Happy birfday friend!!! Hope you have a fab day! And yes Owen is the name.
happy effing birthday. double deuce is a goodie.
Happy Birthday Ashleigh! We will see you tomorrow but I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today.
Hope your move went well! Can't wait to see your new place (I think I just invited myself over). Did you get my email about PS? Call me when you have some time and I"ll walk you through everything.
AND - last but not least I hope you had a RAD birthday and that you got spoiled.
Post a Comment