We are moved.
We went to our new ward.
School is out for 1 month.
I threw up this morning.
I need new clothes, a pedicure, manicure and my hair did.
Little Woman is kicking the crap out of my innerds.
Im hungry, ( I ate 20 minutes ago)
I love my husband.
I love my Little Man.
I Miss my family.
I am so happy to finally be moved.
My contacts hurt.
I forgot my wedding ring this morning.
I kicked butt in review in class this morning.
I got a 90% on my Respitory Emergency Test.
I am late to class. Shoot.
We went to our new ward.
School is out for 1 month.
I threw up this morning.
I need new clothes, a pedicure, manicure and my hair did.
Little Woman is kicking the crap out of my innerds.
Im hungry, ( I ate 20 minutes ago)
I love my husband.
I love my Little Man.
I Miss my family.
I am so happy to finally be moved.
My contacts hurt.
I forgot my wedding ring this morning.
I kicked butt in review in class this morning.
I got a 90% on my Respitory Emergency Test.
I am late to class. Shoot.
6 comments:
When are you coming to your parents next? I would do your pedi, mani & did your hair.. the price.. I get to hang out with your wonderful self and I suppose it could be a late birthday present, if there has to be a reason! ;) I love you beautiful!
Ha ha, unless you've already planned to get it done... we can save it for another time. Just thought I'd offer. :)
I love your thoughts!! Ha Ha!! So how far are you in your pregnancy? I think we might be at about the same point.
You are funny, but seriously it is amazing how you can feel so many mixed feelings at once. :) i have not told ya but i love your slide show! super cute
I am glad you got moved and I have called you maybe like 9 times... ok really 3 but never talked to you... had a nice chat with your answering machine and the babysitter! I miss you!
you.are.so.funny.
I cant wait to see your new place!
Post a Comment