8.01.2008

Come on, leave a memory.

Memory Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.


2. Next, repost these instructions on you blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. it's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and i'll come to you blog and leave one about you. if you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

14 comments:

rebecca said...

i remember when we used to drink as much as possible on our five min breaks and then we would have to hold it through the next class and then race to the bathroom and see who could pee longer. haha. wow.

Emily Frame said...

or when you tricked me into watching the shining at a sleepover and we had to turn it off or change the channel everytime your mom came downstairs until we finished it. i also remember not being able to sleep in my own bed until my mom finally got me hypnotherapy because 6th months without sexing up her husband was just too much.

Jessica Wilcox said...

I remember... when you were in high school still, you and your parents came to Vegas. We went tanning and had a blast... then got home and I got in HUGE trouble because it took longer than everyone thought... Hmm. I always have fond membories of you, that was the first one I thought of ;). Check out my new Love Story on my page! ♥

Christie said...

k the first one that came to my mind was when you and i and jessica drove to the movie theater and i didn't really know what was goin on. you and jessica were apparently checking out guys or something and then a group of guys came up to the car and jessica pretty much made out with one of them after 5 minutes of talking and you told me to tell them that you were 16 or something like that lol but they didn't believe me. o and i had to sit on a book that was in the car to make me look older. haha good times good times =] love you!!!

Jessica Wilcox said...

OH my gosh, I love how Christie remembers the little details.. Wow. Wow. I got in trouble for that one too.

Dana Dastrup said...

Ash some of my fondest memories of you was the night we drove around & we gathered things around the house, whatever was around town and. The last spot we found ourselves was in the mall parking lot. You and em decided to climb into a dumpster and dig throug everything and proceeded to dance on top of all the trash!! Another would have to be all the fun laughes/cries we shard together as we had drama drama drama. Last one would be you making me watch lord of the rings for hours & hours!

dane said...

1) Taking you guys to our shooting party/BBQ, flexing every muscle in our faces, and then wasting you and Will in doubles ping pong. (what what)

2) Getting you out of bed to watch the sunrise.

3) Taking you to your first Oregon football game only to have you root for UCLA just to be "funny" (who's laughing now?)

4) Arguing about how much more awesome my Jeep was than your X Terra.

5) And, short shorts and longboards. 'Nuff said.

Suzy said...

I have too many to choose from! But one that still makes me laugh is when we were selling Snow cones during the summer and you rode your bike back to my house to get something and when you came back you had a hit a parked van and dented it! Good Times!! LOL

The Red Crew said...

So honestly... we haven't really made any memories together, and i was retarded and never got back to you so that we could have. I'm really sorry, i wasn't able to make it on the 25th but still no excuse for not responding. I don't know when Sara Jane leaves OR, but i'm still totally up for it. In fact, next week, Teenie, jess palmer and Kels Nuila will be out here visiting so it might be fun to all get together sometime between the 14th and 18th. Whatever is fine with me! I think it would be great to chat with someone about the pros but mostly cons of pregnancy (i'm 11 weeks) and curse nausea together. Let me know!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

I am in the school computer lab right now and I just about peed my pants because I am laughing so hard ( silently) from all of these.
Oh how this little muff loves you all.

Lindsey S. said...

All I have to say is pushing a car down Timpview parking lot and our plan really went wrong!

{Brittany} said...

Ash, My first memory of you was Ivy Hall and Barry Lindall. I know RANDOM. Then many were came from countless hours of cheer and a ridiculous trip to St. George and Vegas!

Karly said...

my first memory of you is probably in 9th grade English when we both showed up in matching baby blue corduroy gap pants! haha loved those

Whitney Tanner said...

Remember 7th grade Health class? The one with the crazy lesbo teacher (Ms. Smith???), we used to play uno and make fun of her. I also have a vague memory of forks in your hair for crazy hair day. I believe you won...