8.07.2008

And....

I am SO freaking excited.


So, we are moving on the 15th.
I do like some aspects of moving

However, this time moving (#7) I HATE to bid my ward farwell. I absolutley love the people in it and have made some wonderful friendships with these ladies:
I will miss you all so much-

It has been one of the greatest blessing in my life to be able to serve in Young Womens. I will miss them all more than they can possibly ever know.

15 comments:

Karly said...

where you moving to?

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS ASH!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! When are you coming to utah next?

The Coles said...

Congrats Ash!!! That is so exciting!! Your little girl will be DARLING just like her mom!!

Jenn said...

Wahoo! I am sooo excited for you!!! Little girls are so much fun!

Where are you moving?

Kelsey Ann said...

Dane and Ashleigh, Congratulations! Now you have one of each which is somewhat of a relief to know you will always know what both sexes are like to raise.
I want another girl soooooo bad (well in a year or two)! I think they are so fun to dress up and play with--can't wait for the dolls and princesses to come into play! The only problem......they become teenagers!!!
And we are moving next week too to your neck of the woods. So Rafe and Lu can have some more quality play time!

Abraham and Sara said...

Yay for girls!

Kayla R. said...

CONGRATS BASH!!!! girls rock*

Alisa Florence Photography "The Blog" said...

Awesome! Congratulations! Girls are way fun to dress up!

Sharon said...

Hey Ashleigh, I hope you don't mind I am checking your blog! Congratulations! That is so exciting! You will be great with a girl....and I'm sure Rafe will make a great big brother to her! Where are you moving to?

Heather Palmer said...

YAAAAHOOOOO! Get ready to have Dane be NO help in the discipline department. It just seems to work like that with Daddy's and little girls. In our house at least.

I got your email about PS. I've been SWAMPED but have full intentions of calling you this week when I have time to go over everything.

See you soon hopefully!
Heather

Lindsay said...

Congrats Ash! Girls are so much fun!

Nicole said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! When and where are you moving?

Brooke said...

Yeah! Just like me, I love having one of each!

Dana Dastrup said...

ash that is AWESOME!! My heck our friends all just fall into the same line with each other... Everyone has a little boy first and then a girl!! I am so excited for you!!

Lindsey S. said...

Yay! It's the season for girls!