Thanks everyone for being excited with me. A boy and a girl is just perfect.

So last night I went and saw #dos of Sisterhood and the traveling pants.
It made me miss you all so much. Just thought I would give a shout out to my buddies. What would a girl do without true friends? So to you- hey, I miss you and I love you.
5 comments:
Hi Ash! Congratulations on the news! Sorry it's a little belated :) I am so excited for you!! How are you holding up with the move and everything? I hope well.. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you Ash. I wish I got to see you more often. ♥
I still need to see it. I miss you and love you too
i need to see it too.
Ashleigh! Hey, sorry...I should have left my email in the comment...I know...crazy that I'm prego but it's fun because there are so many people pregnant right now! my email is: shalaynev@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
Congrats on your class being done!! Way to go! Hey, Dave and I are looking for someone to pass the Law Partner's Torch to.... I know that you said you would be interested, but now that you are expecting "Baby Girl" I wasn't sure. Let me know.
Does Dane have any night classes next semester? We should get together if they have them on the same night!!
Post a Comment