
I have the most amazing husband:
Dane suprised me with a night up in Portland.
He got me 2 appointments for pregnancy messages and took me shopping at the Oregon Duck Shop. To finish it all off, we went to dinner at Portland Grill. ( an amazing restaurant on the top of Portlands tallest building) The steak I had was amazing... and so was our bill.

3 comments:
why do I feel like I have a lazy eye going on in this photo? Oh wait, I do.
Shellie and I saw part of the game while we were at a restaurant and thought of you and how much you love the ducks! Miss ya!!!
I think Rafey boy should be the new Ducks poster child. So adorable! Can I put in an order for me and Randy? Ya know just pop out an extra child? Hang in there you are doing wonderful! So impressed by you and your growing family! Love you!
Post a Comment