So.. To make myself work out 4 days a week while pregnant I have to have some killer music.
Lets face it, I am tired, getting huge and the last thing ( most days) I want to do is work out.
Be a lovely and post your first 10 songs/ bands that show up off your workout list: Dont be shy.
Mine are:
1-Fatboy Slim
2-Swollen Members
3-Def Leppard
4-Good Charlotte
5-Johnny Cash
6-Plain White T's
7-Guns N Roses
8-Twisted Sister
9-Shiny Toy Guns
10-Jimmy Eat World
Listening to my shuffle is getting a little bit boring. I need some new tunes to crank it up... Be a dear and post.
10 comments:
alright i'll put songs:
-eye of the tiger
-dirty little secret (all-american rejects_
-everything you want (vertical horizon)
-everytime we touch (cascada)
-falling for you (something corporate)
-i saw it on your keyboard (hellogoodbye)
-the minute i met you (new found glory)
-S.O.S. (jonas brothers)
-show me everything you've got (the rocket summer)
-unwritten (natasha bedingfield)
sure love you =)
Hi Ash, Here's a few on my ipod for running. I'm sure I'm very outdated but wanted to post.
-Kkrptonite-three doors down
-we didn't start the fire- billy joel
-i wanna dance with somebody-whitney houston
-move along -the all american rejects
-Since you have been gone-Kelly Clarkson
Life is a highway- Rascal Flatts
-Snow-Red hot chili peppers
-Girl next door-Saving Jane
-I want you to want me-unknown
-Queen of the night-Whitney Houston
Can't wait to see you and the babies! Love you!
I LOVE working out to all of The Sounds albums. I don't know if you know The Sounds, but they are a sweet Swedish band, with a girl as the singer, and the beats are way fun to work out to. That will give you a lot more than 10 great workout songs.
Pretty much all 80's hair bands make excellent workout music. They're also great for movie montages.
Pretty much all 80's hair bands make excellent workout music. They're also great for movie montages.
Ash what about the 18th? I chaged it on the friend blog... so let me know!
I love your good news minutes... you are amazing at school! (you make me kinda jealous) I wish i was as good a test taker as you! Glad things are going well. I showed trav your cute pics of your merchandise from the oregon ducks shop. He wants to take me there! GO DUCKS! love you
i can't ditch this one. it's a math class and we have quizzes. i would love it if we could reschedule. i could do wednesday night!
Ok I love that you KNOW who Swollen Members are. How come most American's dont?
It's late so I'm not pulling out my ipod...but Ill tell you what I can remember:
1. Pink (new song So What...I like it because she says "Tool" a lot.)
2. Chris Brown
3. Flyleaf
4. Paramore
5. Muse
6. Britney (go ahead, make fun of me)
7. I'm brain dead and going to bed now...
TUnes for the gym? Lots of Yelle, Datarock, Cut Copy, Vampire Weekend, Sounds, Ting Tings, Chromeo...and more like that. Check it out.
Post a Comment