thank you so so so so so so much, Ashleigh! These pictures are adorable beyond belief. I'm glad you guys all had fun together, and that I could join in via the phone.
Thanks for coming up yesterday Ash! I need to get these pictures from you! Especially that first one, I didn't get one that good of Lu. It only took Tyler about 15 minutes to get through the security gate today, so I don't think you have to worry too much. We left our house at about 6:20 and hit no traffic. I will see you tonight.
3 comments:
thank you so so so so so so much, Ashleigh! These pictures are adorable beyond belief. I'm glad you guys all had fun together, and that I could join in via the phone.
How CUTE!! :) I'd love to see you this trip... 801 921 9624
♥ ♥
Thanks for coming up yesterday Ash! I need to get these pictures from you! Especially that first one, I didn't get one that good of Lu.
It only took Tyler about 15 minutes to get through the security gate today, so I don't think you have to worry too much. We left our house at about 6:20 and hit no traffic. I will see you tonight.
Post a Comment