Love this from Visiting Teaching message for this month:
"Oh, that every girl and woman would have a testimony of her eternal motherhood....Female roles did not begin on earth, and they do not end here. A woman who treasures motherhood on earth will treasure motherhood in the world to come, and where her treasure is, there will her heart be also. By developing a mother heart, each girl and woman prepares for her divine, eternal mission of motherhood."
Julie B. Beck
Just thought I would share how greatful I am to be a mother, and to soon have a precious new daughter from heavenly father. I know that NOTHING on this earth is as important as raising righteous children. I cannot wait to meet this precious little spirit that kicks my innerds all day.
3 comments:
Very good message. I love it. By the way I can use any tips now! I think I have seen James an hour or two combine for the last 4 days. I'm going crazy!
wonderful message - love it!!
Loved that! TFS.
Post a Comment