ooh nice, i am soo excited for you!!!!
pretty sure i'm going to be jealous once i see these pictures you come up with...how are you feeling?!
what kind is she? i just got one that looks pretty similar...
So lucky! Just in time for baby! I want one someday! Happy Shooting
I am so jealous!! I have been looking to get one of those!
Youw will never ever ever ever regret buying that baby! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ooh nice, i am soo excited for you!!!!
pretty sure i'm going to be jealous once i see these pictures you come up with...
how are you feeling?!
what kind is she? i just got one that looks pretty similar...
So lucky! Just in time for baby! I want one someday! Happy Shooting
I am so jealous!! I have been looking to get one of those!
Youw will never ever ever ever regret buying that baby! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment