10.05.2008

Word Vomit.

Conference was great. I have felt such an uplifting spirit for the past two days. I have had a hard time thinking that President Hinckley is gone, but today I just felt so much love for President Monson. I can see it in his face that something is different. It is so neat to witness.
Grandma Bernice's Funeral was this last week. I will miss her so much. Kelsey, Grandpa, Dane and I were all in the room with her when she passed. It was such a peaceful and spiritual thing to watch. I know with out a doubt that someone she was excited to see was greeting her. I will miss her hilarious humor more than anything else. ( yes, there is a magnet on the fridge in grandpa's kitchen that reads: " Bernice is off duty. Cook and clean yourself... Or something to that matter.)
Oh grandma we will miss you.
School is back in session. I am finishing up my EMT-B and taking Digital Photography. I have been so excited for school to start again until all my health problems. I just pray that I can have the physical strength and stamina to finish. I can just taste that degree...
HALLOWEEN  is just around the corner. I lay in bed at night at think about what I can add to my costume, decorations I need to put up and the debate of what I should have Rafe be goes on and on. I think I am a little obsessed. I can nearly contain the excitement for the first halloween party of the year. Stay tuned for some great photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, sorry to hear about Dane's grandma. Life is so short as I'm coming to realize. School will always be there, the baby may not be. Stay down woman! ;) Take care of yourself! Love you!

dane said...

Amen Sherri: Stay Down Ashleigh!

Kayla R. said...

Sorry about your grams:( BUT I am super excited for HALOOWEEN!!! yipee