Alright, I have made it to the point of: DRUM ROLL PLEASE
1, yes 1 doctor appointment left in my pregnancy!
Today I checked in ( for almost my last time) and the news was:
*I have now officially gained 23 lbs.
(although I am sure by my next AND last visit, it will have doubled)
*Little Lady is head down getting geared up for the big event.
*She has dropped low... low, low, low.
14 days at the max. I can do it. I can walk around with a bowling ball between my legs, and huff and puff up and down those stairs just a little longer.
ANYTHING for healthy lungs. I do NOT wanna deal with this asthma stuff again-
I do just need to give a shout out to Unisom. With out you, I would wake up 50 times a night instead of 4. Thank you from the bottom of my soul.
4 comments:
Ashleigh, I'm quite jealous! Did they move your due date up? Or is that because you have a scheduled C-section? Looks like we're gaining at the same pace. I've also gained 23 so far, much better than I was anticipating with all the holiday treats. Our girls are almost here! Make sure to have your husband update your blog with pics as soon as you have your babe.
how many weeks were you when you went off terubatline or whatever contraction medicine you were on?! i'm so jealous you are nearing the end. but yes i agree. anything for healthy lungs! have you had the steroid shot? also i think i asked before but have you progressed at all? things a pregnant girl wonders.....
i don't understand a word of the above comments.
oooh..how exciting! you can totally last 14 more days! good job baby girl. and ps. i love your stocking! i'm trying to make mine right now...i've finished isaac and derik's and i just don't know how i want mine. did you use a pattern or a kit or something? i love how you stitched your name...how'd you do that?!
Post a Comment