12.17.2008

raindrops on roses

Whiskers on kittens... THESE: are a few of my favorite things
#1. Mary Kay Skin line. Yes, I have become a fanatic about wrinkles and preserving my skin. I have never had more flawless skin and had my make-up look so amazing--- all because of you Mary. Thanks. ( My skin=not flawless while pregnant)
#2. Anastasia. Brows frame the face. Anastasia does it the best-no argument there.
#3. MAC Mineralize foundation. Yes, all women should wear foundation. It protects your face and what....PREVENTS WRINKLES! It is light and makes your skin glow. This combined with Mary Kay skin care= foxy foxy lady.
#4. Back Comb In A Bottle. Fact: I live in Oregon wear people do not know how to take care of themselves. Including no volume hair. It drives me nuts! I want to walk around and spray some of this on their roots and say " Isn't that better?" Really though, this product is a must have if you have medium to long hair. Love it.

#5. Aquaphor. This stuff is my best friend. Need an under eye cream for overnight? Have cracked cuticles? Need to set your brows? Calm fly away hairs? One product does it all baby. Aquaphor!

3 comments:

jenna said...

love this. and yes....can i get one nights sleep? i woke up a record four times last night to pee. i dont even know where the pee comes from. is that too graphic? anyway hopefully you are feeling okay.

Kayla R. said...

OOOOOHHHH lalala my sister sells mary k! I need to get some:)

Lindsey S. said...

Love big sexy hair and aquaphor!